Monday, August 8, 2011

MrsDrPoe: Prospective Deals, 8/9

Good afternoon and happy Money Monday to all! There are a few good deals this week that I thought I'd share with you, but I haven't gone myself yet, so I don't have any pictures.


CVS
$1 ECB back WYB 2 bottles of Herbal Essences or Aussie shampoo or conditioner at $2.48/bottle [$1/1 RP 8/07, FREE bottle (Facebook offer, expired)]

Wags
$8 back in RR WYB $20 in Dr. Scholl's products (coupons here, there, and everywhere)
$1 back in RR WYB 1 bottle Herbal Essences or Aussie shampoo or conditioner at $3.00 [$1/1 RP 8/07, FREE bottle (Facebook offer, expired)]

Kroger
Mangoes - $1 (It's the perfect time to try these)
Sweet corn ears - $0.33 (And for a fantastic side dish, these)
Red seedless grapes - $1.68/lb
Tyson boneless, skinless breasts - $1.79/lb


Be sure to check here for all the deals and coupon matchups this week, and happy saving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment