Friday, June 29, 2012

MrsDrPoe: Hand-Me-Downs for My Baby Girl

This Foto Friday I'd like to share with you something very special to me.  As you may or may not know, I'm a rather sentimental person.  I love that our guests sleep in a bed that used to belong to Mr. Poe's grandmother and that our toddler(s) will sleep in a bed my granddad made for my dad that I slept in as a little girl.  And now that we know we're having a little girl, I'm especially excited to be giving her:


a Raggedy Ann doll given to me by a very dear aunt, a bear given to me when I was born, the jewelry box I used for twenty-ish years, and the tea set and rocking chair I had as a little girl.

I hope she gets as much enjoyment out of these things as I have; I just can't wait to share them with her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment