Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MrsDrPoe: Chicken Curry, American Style

It's another What's for Dinner Wednesday, and today I'd like to share with you an Americanized version of Chicken Curry based on some tips from my major professor, Dr. Walters.

Ingredients: 1 can cream of soup, 1/4 cup sour cream, 4 oz chicken, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, curry powder to taste, 2 small potatoes (optional, not pictured), saffron rice (not pictured).


Saute chopped chicken, chopped potatoes, and seasoning in a small saucepan till browned.  Add the soup (I used cream of mushroom) and sour cream, and simmer until the chicken has finished cooking and the potatoes are soft (about 20-30 minutes):


Serve over cooked saffron rice and naanNote: Mr. Poe and I have different tastes when it comes to curry.  To please both our palates, I add 2 tsp during the cooking process and an additional couple on mine right before I eat it.


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment