Friday, October 12, 2012

Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

As you all know, I love, love, LOVE Christmas.  In fact, I'm one of the few people in the world that gets excited about seeing Christmas decorations in stores before Halloween's even arrived.

Whether you think that makes me crazy or not, you have to admit that with still being in school and having our first baby due in less than a month, it only makes sense to start thinking about Christmas now- our gift list, the gift list for our family and friends, the Christmas party, our Christmas cards...

Although I'm still working on the rest of it, I know exactly where I'm getting my cards this year- Shutterfly.   They have a huge selection of cards from traditional to retro to modern and everything in between.  They even have cards that blend your Christmas card with your annual Christmas letter!  AND to top it all off, they have some great special offers going on now and throughout the holiday season (and they're not just on cards!).

For this Foto Friday, I'd like to show you some of my favs:








Since this year's cards are doubling as birth announcements for us, I particularly love the ones with spaces for multiple pictures.


But I wanna know what you think- what are your favorite holiday cards from Shutterfly??


While Shutterfly has sponsored this post, I must say that I have worked with them before and their service is fantastic, as is the quality of their cards and photobooks.  My sister-in-law also recently used Shutterfly for her birth announcements and was quite pleased with her purchase, as well as the large selection of cards available.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment