Friday, September 16, 2011

MrsDrPoe: The Week in Review

It's finally [Foto] Friday!  It's been a long week, and the Poe household is most definitely looking forward to the weekend, but in the meantime, I'd like to share with you some random moments from our week.

When I went to Kroger this week, I saw these wonderful Mums, and I was reminded that fall is right around the corner.  Whenever we are able to purchase a house, I plan to get lots of these (in Maroon of course) to adorn our yard:



Another day I came home from the library, and Sascha was so happy to see me that she started jumping and wriggling on the couch...'peasant Snoosh' was the end result:
 


Last night as the Bulldogs struggled to get it together against LSU, Layla came over to tell Mr. Poe that she was bored with our three-and-out offensive possessions and wanted to go to bed:

And finally, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the stores around town.  I love it!


How was your week?  Have any photos to share?

0 comments:

Post a Comment