Friday, November 4, 2011

MrsDrPoe: Highlights from the Week's Beginning

Happy Foto Friday to you all!  The past seven days have been filled to the brim...here are the highlights from the beginning of the week:

I went to Ikea for the first time with Mrs. Holland and Mrs. Clark.  It was a grand trip with fantastic company!  I got all sorts of decoration and storage ideas and had the tastiest (and cheapest) Swedish Meatball meal I may have ever eaten:


And as you know, Monday was October 31 AKA...

1) Halloween.  We celebrated by giving out some candy (to the three trick-or-treaters we had before Bible study) and with hot cocoa from our cauldron mugs Mama Wolgemuth gave us:


2) the Anniversary of Mr. and Mrs. Brodrecht.  The day marked three years of marital bliss for Mr. Poe's sister and hubs.  Yay!


What adventures did you have this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics and a fun week! I love Ikea, and I love the cafeteria there. I only get to go once in a while, but I agree about the Swedish meatballs.

    My week was not nearly as exciting. Typing a lot of words for NaNoWriMo, Iowa Tests of Basic Skills for my students, and that's about it. My photo was a Halloween photo too. Yours reminded me that Halloween was this week!

    Love your blog!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Denise Krebs Thanks, Denise! By the way- I've passed the information you've shared about NaNoWriMo with some non-blogging English teacher friends of mine; she was really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete