Thursday, December 29, 2011

MrsDrPoe: 2012 Challenge

It's the last Theology Thursday of 2011!  Once again, I'd like to encourage you all to join me with adopting a book and reading through the Bible in a year in 2012.

"How can a young man cleanse his way?  By taking heed according to Your word.  With my whole heart I have sought You; oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!  Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.  Blessed are You, O LORD!  Teach me Your statutes.  With my lips I have declared all the judgements of Your mouth.  I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches.  I will meditate on Your precepts, and contemplate Your ways.  I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word." - Psalm 119 9-16

0 comments:

Post a Comment