Monday, May 9, 2011

MrsDrPoe: Kroger and Walgreens Deals

Hello hello! Happy Money Monday! Today I have two deals to show...one from my Kroger purchase on Friday:

I purchased 4 loaves of bread, 2 bags of tortilla chips, 3 packages of Knorr flavored Rice Sides, 1 family package of instant vanilla pudding, 1 package reduced fat Chips Ahoy, 2 strawberry 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese spread, 1 bottle of BBQ sauce, 2 jars of jalapeno peppers, 12 boxes of Ronzoni pasta, 2 cans of crushed tomatoes, 2 ears of corn, 10 yogurt jars, 2 boxes are margarine, and 2.29 pounds of apples. I had 6 coupons for the pasta (making it all free) and 1 coupon for the margarine.

Total before coupon: $86.28
Total saved: $41.84 (~ 49%)

I didn't make any trips to the drugstores myself today, but my good friend let me spend her money for her:

In three transactions she got 2 tubes of toothpaste for $1.21 each, 2 bags of Pampers diapers for $4.63 each, 1 bag of Pampers wipes for $3.20, 1 bottle of Almay mascara for $3.20, 1 bottle of Almay foundation for $11.80 and two packs of candy for $1.01. Pretty good day :).

For the coupon match-ups, go here. I hope this post wets your appetite for savings and couponing! More deals will come in the following weeks, along with some helpful tips on saving money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment